Monday, February 21, 2005
NOAH I need your ark!
It doesn't rain very often in Las Vegas but when it does watch out! I went to leave the house this morning and was all of three blocks away when I ran into my first flooded street. Of course it was even worse once I was able to get out of my housing community. The main road (three lanes going each way) has one lane open. That's correct, the two right hand lanes were completely flooded and water was over the sidewalk! Since it is supposed to rain all day, I may need to swim home tonight.
posted by DeDe @ 8:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates