Friday, January 21, 2005
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I went to physical therapy this morning with my everyday attitude; do all of my exercises, talk to the therapist, stretch my arm and cry. Well, today was a bit different. After doing all of my exercises, weight training, etc the stretching began...talk about painful! The good news is that my therapist thinks I should have full range of motion by the time I see the surgeon again on Feb 8th. I was so excited that I cried! I guess that the "no pain no gain" goes for physical therapy too. I have been exercising and using weight every night as well as using my arm for almost everything. I should be back to my old self very soon, I only wonder if that is a good thing?
posted by DeDe @ 10:53 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    i am so proud of you! good job! pretty soon you'll be ready to rock climb. ;)

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger DeDe said…

    It's so nice to have a cheering section!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates