Monday, February 14, 2005
I'm the luckiest mom in the world
Yes, it's true, I am the luckiest mom in the world. Today on geekjive.com Kathryn wrote about going out with one of her best friends on Friday night....check the link...she was talking about me! Now, as a mom I have always enjoyed spending time with my daughter but the older that we both get the more I enjoy it. Whether it's just talking on the phone, going to lunch or shopping, or one of our favorites...going to happy hour. It is so nice to know that a daughter can be a best friend and that a mom and a daughter can also share friends.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

posted by DeDe @ 8:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates