Wednesday, June 08, 2005
ok, ok i give in!
kath has been driving me nuts because i don't blog on a regular basis. i can't help it, she works for the state and has a lot of free time, i work for myself and don't! last night she suggested that i do a list of 100 things about me....she wants me to bore everyone who would even think about reading this blog. i won't promise 100 things but i will attempt to list 10 or 20 different things about me when ever possible; it will be like waiting for the next viewing of your "favorite" (or not) television show.

the fist 20 things about me...
1) i am a cancer; born july 10th (the year is none of your business)
2) my maiden name was smith
3) i was the youngest of three; now i am the oldest
4) the other two are deceased
5) i quit college when i was 18
6) my first job was in an insurance office
7) i have been in the insurance field since i was 18
8) i was 19 when i married the first time
9) my last name became weiss
10)i was old enough to know better when i married the 2nd time
11)my last name changed to feliz
12)i will never marry again
13)i lived in southern california from birth until 1996
14)i moved to nevada in 1996
15)i have 2 small dogs who run my house
16)i have 1 daughter who yells at me for letting the dogs run the house!
17)i used to be a very heavy drinker
18)now i am a cheap date
19)i consider myself a good driver
20)i hate the way other people drive
posted by DeDe @ 9:32 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    yay! nice job.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hey I am a twice married Cancer too! And I knew I shouldn't have married my 2nd. And I will never marry again. But I left So Cal before you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates