Monday, April 11, 2005
i have a home phone, please call it
when i turned on my cell phone this morning and i saw that i had a message, i knew exactly who it was going to be. it was my realtor, eric, leaving a message yesterday to say that an offer is being made on the house. i would have known yesterday if he would have just called the home phone! everyone knows that my cell is only on when i am not at home.

so here i am at work just waiting for the phone to ring. i am anxious to know just what the offer will be and only hope that these folks will agree to let me lease the house from them until my new house is built! keep your fingers, arms and legs crossed for me.
posted by DeDe @ 9:08 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates