Tuesday, May 24, 2005
i have a house...kind of
today was the day that i went for the pre-drywall walk through on my new house. the superintendant, jimmy, walked me around the outside of the house and explained the purpose of each and every pipe, electrical outlet, shut off, etc. after that was complete, it was so hot that we went into the house to cool off (at least we had shade). i have never seen so much wiring in my life, i am going to have recessed lights coming out of my a-s! it really was quite exciting to walk through and look at all of the different rooms and my bathtubs.

jimmy told me that the county should be inspecting my house either tomorrow or thursday. the day after the inspection they will start wrapping the outside of the house and then drywalling! i should be able to close escrow and move into my new home within about 60 days of drywall :)
posted by DeDe @ 2:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates