Tuesday, May 24, 2005
i am not a hobo blogger!
so kathryn has accused me of being a hobo blogger! is it my fault that my life is not as exciting as a 26 year olds? can i help that i don't have the time to sit and blog on a daily basis? as if i would have anything to talk about anyway!

so here is my list of excuses for not blogging for the last 2 weeks or so:

1) i moved my office....AGAIN

2) i took over another book of business about 3 weeks ago and it has kept me hopping like a mad jackrabbit. i now have almost twice the client's that i had before.

3) it is over 100 freaking degrees outside and since the air conditioning in the office is not working i have been leaving by about 1:00 or 93 degrees which ever comes first!
posted by DeDe @ 1:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates