Tuesday, December 13, 2005
and now a rave!
since moving into my new office, i decided to send out a holiday/i moved letter to my clients. by myself this would take several hours and probably not get completed until after the new year which would pretty much defeat the purpose. last week i had a client call asking if i had any part time work; she is single and just wanted out of the house for a few hours. BINGO! I spent friday and yesterday printing all of the mailing labels and the "letters", this morning my client came in to do the folding, stuffing, stamping. between the two of us we managed to take care of just under 500 letters in just over 2 hours! when i handed her a check and told her happy holidays i thought she was going to cry and she told me that she didn't expect to get paid, she just wanted a purpose. how awesome is that?
posted by DeDe @ 1:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates