Monday, November 21, 2005
counting my blessings
so this thursday is thanksgiving. it is so hard to believe that it is almost the end of the year already. most of us get so busy during the year that we either don't have the time or don't take the time to count our blessings, so i thought i would do it now. these are just some of the many things i am thankful for:

1) kathryn
2) my health
3) my job/profession
4) my home
5) my other daughters (amy, jenny, lisa, annie)
6) my remaining family (small as it may be)
7) my friends
8) my dogs
9) life in general

what are you thankful for?
posted by DeDe @ 1:27 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    amen sister. i'm thankful for you too. ;)

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger June said…

    I like the new look of your blog - did Kat help you set it up?

    I'm pretty darned thankful this year, too. I've been doing a lot of contemplating on that subject lately.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger DeDe said…

    desi, believe it or not i set the blog up by myself, it's really easy with blogger!

    yes, you really do have a bit to be thankful for especially with your marriage and new home. i think we should all take a little more time to think about these things.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates