Saturday, November 26, 2005
now to the leftovers
thanksgiving was good but very quiet. kathryn came over in the late morning, baked her wonderful apple pie from scratch, i roasted the turkey, a friend of mine from my old office came over and joined us in stuffing ourselves. after a large dinner and two pies for dessert, kath and i retreated to the couch to moan a little. around 8:30 that night, my sweetie showed up which literally made my day.

tonight, my sweetie, kath and her sweetie will be here to help get rid of the leftovers via turkey pot pies!
posted by DeDe @ 9:33 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger June said…

    Hooray for leftovers! Mitch did all the Thanksgiving cooking here, since he has gotten SO into cooking over the past few years, I didn't even get to make the gravy (usually the one thing he can't manage).

    That left me the day to relax, read and generally goof off. I am very thankful for that!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates