Wednesday, June 15, 2005
here we go again...
56)i love to shop (for anything)
57)especially when i find a true bargain
58)i can't shop without buying something
59)i love music
60)can't dance
61)would love to take a ballroom dancing class
62)i feel guilty when i take a day off from work
63)i don't hate anyone
64)although there are some people that i genuinely dislike
65)my favorite color is blue
66)the least favorite is orange
67)i like trying new foods
68)i enjoy going to places i have never been before
69)i always try to enjoy life
70)i like to people watch
71)i am always on time or early
72)people who can't be on time bug me
73)my best asset are my legs
73)my stomach is the worse
74)i am legally blind without my glasses
75)with them i have 20/25 vision
76)i have the best daughter in the world
77)she is the light of my life
78)i think she hated me during her teenage years
79)now she is my best friend
80)i am very proud of her (as if you can't tell)
posted by DeDe @ 1:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    i didn't hate you during my teen years. i just found you (and every other adult) annoying. doesn't every teenager?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates