Wednesday, August 17, 2005
grrrrrrrrrrr
so everyone knows that i moved my office. the sprint guy was out on monday and after 3 hours of "working" he installed my three vital phone lines and they worked great. right after that i called sprint to order voicemail and was told that i would have it sometime tuesday morning.

really late on tuesday morning my voicemail was finally available, i set up my mail box and then called myself to make sure that it worked. guess what? it was a no go, the phone just rang and rang and rang. i called the sprint voicemail people and was told that my service was "in the process" and to be patient.

well this morning i was excited to find that if i called my office phone my voicemail would pick up. a couple of hours later i found out that my phone # was "not in service" or would be busy when you dialed. i called sprint service to be told that they would have a technician look into it and it should be fixed no later that thursday at 5pm and if it was a wiring problem there would be a charge for a "repair". my response was, "look lady your guy put in the wiring on monday so if there is a problem bill him not me". guess what? about an hour or so later the phone was working again!

sprint, can't live with them, can't live without them. grrrrrrrrrrrr
posted by DeDe @ 3:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates