Wednesday, June 24, 2009
ok, i have to admit it...

this marketing thing is really great. i decided that i like working with pet owners and would like to start working with vets, breeders, trainers, etc. so far, i have completed one newsletter and i am 3/4 of the way done with the second issue which will be out in august. i have connected with a dog trainer who used to work for our police department training their k-9 unit, i will be observing one of his group classes next month and he wants to contribute to my newsletter. i also got my vet to agree to supply me with a few short articles for my newsletter and to let me sponsor a treat jar for his patients! my groomer wants enough copies of my newsletter to hand out to all of her customers. my mind is reeling, i just keep thinking of different and more extreme ways to take this thing.
posted by DeDe @ 2:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates