Friday, June 19, 2009
more on the newletter
yesterday morning i attended my agency's monthly breakfast meeting where the manager talked about marketing. to my surprise, he handed me a stack of my newsletters and asked me to pass them out to every agent in the room! he then mentioned that only some of the agents were starting to "market" themselves. he also told me that he liked my newsletter and thought that it came out really well. needless to say, my head was almost in the clouds.

while in the meeting my brain started reeling and i came up with the idea to brand myself as the "happy agent"....get it? if you don't, let me explain, happy is the translation for my last name.
posted by DeDe @ 7:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates