Saturday, December 06, 2008
car day
today was car day at my house. i just hit 30,000 miles so my car was due for an expensive check up and an oil change. my appointment at the dealership was for 9:00am and i was told that the bill should be $380. i made the paperwork guy go over and explain everything that they were scheduled to do and a couple of the things had already been done due to a supposed recall. i was also planning to take the car someplace else for an oil change since i had purchased a discount book. with everything that needed to be done less the oil change and my 10% off coupon, my scheduled maintenance was completed for $228.88! i then proceeded to big o tires where they changed my oil and rotated the tires at a grand cost of $3.06. all in all a very cheap day!!!
posted by DeDe @ 2:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates