Thursday, November 27, 2008
thanksgiving
so many people see this day as a day to watch football and gorge themselves with turkey, ham and all of the fixings. Since the economy has been so tough this year, i have been thinking about all of things i have to be thankful for and there are many so i will list just a few:

kathryn: she has always been the light of my life
jason; my wonderful new son-in-law, the man who loves my baby and makes her so happy
my long lost and now close extended family
my friends and their families
my co-workers
my dogs who always provide unconditional love

what else could anyone ever want or need? happy thanksgiving everyone!
posted by DeDe @ 12:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates