Tuesday, August 26, 2008
i'm back!
got back yesterday afternoon and i feel like it might take a few days to recoup. had a fabulous time, ate like a horse, drank like a small fish and still managed to lose one pound! after a fabulous trip i have only one request...someone hold the room still! will post pics when i get a chance.

and here is todays horoscope.....Cancer

Even though you might have to work today, dear Cancer, you should still try and take things fairly easy. You are just not ready to embrace your workload with your usual vigor. Be sure to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, as your body may be rebelling from some recent indulgences. Soup and a salad are advisable for lunch, along with plenty of water. By day's end, you will feel your energy begin to return.
posted by DeDe @ 7:52 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dearest Aunt DeDe,
    I want you to know that I too, had a fabulous cruise and enjoyed every moment with you! I am so incredibly lucky to have you in my life now! It makes me realize where I get so many of my "flaws" from...and my sense of humor...and good looks of course!
    I love you Auntie!!!
    Christy

    PS I'm ready for another vacation. Where to next trip?

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I am not a Cancer, but that horoscope fits me for today.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates