Wednesday, July 11, 2007
crappy start, fabulous ending
yesterday started off so bad that i thought i was going to hate 50 even after my long celebration had started off so well. my day got going at 2:30am when i woke up but couldn't get back to sleep, my 8:00am appointment sent me an e-mail to cancel so i had busted my butt to get in early for nothing. the good stuff finally started just after noon when michelle from the mortgage company next door showed up with flowers and a card signed by everyone in her office, the phone calls started coming in, mel and her fam showed up with a beautiful watch for me along with a gift from another friend. i got e-cards and e-mails from my "other daughters in california", an e-mail from my first husband (that was weird) and then i was taken to happy hour and stuffed to the gills. once i got home, the phone rang off of the hook and the calls are still coming in today! 50 IS fabulous!
posted by DeDe @ 9:07 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    i think we should make the queso a birthday tradition.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger DeDe said…

    works for me, just not so much next time!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates