Monday, July 09, 2007
and so it has begun
tomorrow is the day that i turn 50. in the last few years i have managed to make my birthday celebration last for 4 or 5 days, this year it appears that it will be lasting most of the month! i received my first card in the mail last friday (7/6/07) and my vacation (which i am only taking because of my 50th) won't be over until i retun home on the 28th.

my sweetie took me out for dinner on friday and saturday, plus he gave me a bottle of pleasures by estee lauder. yesterday kath showed up with a beach bag full of goodies to get me "in the mood" for vacation and she is meeting me tomorrow for happy hour. so far, turning 50 is a BLAST!

so am i lucky or what??!!??!!
posted by DeDe @ 10:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates