Friday, June 29, 2007
there is just so much to do
i'm sorry if all i talk about is vacation, it's been so many years and i am so excited, it is all i can think about. so as of now i am only 21 days away from paradise. i got up this morning thinking that i have so much to do to get ready. kathryn sent me a copy of her packing list so i wouldn't forget anything, i had to call my credit card company on tuesday so while i had them on the phone i told them then that i was going on vacation and taking my crad with me so that they would not refuse any charges. i just finished making all of these calls: the vet (banjo is due for his shots and a check up), my hair dresser (my god i need a hair cut), my nail person (i am starting to look like edward scissorhands), my eyebrow girl (too much longer and i will resemble andy rooney). luckily enough i was able to get most of the appointments at a convenient time. gee, i wonder if i have time for a pedicure? and i still have to order our limo.
posted by DeDe @ 11:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates