Tuesday, April 17, 2007
final exam
so today i took my final exam for my first of three classes, "foundations of financial planning; an overview". i have been doing financial planning for a few years with my clients but this class kicked my ass, it's everything you ever wanted to know about probate, wills, trusts, estate taxes and tax laws but were too smart to ask! YUCK. the scariest part was that it only took me about 40 minutes to complete the test when you are allowed up to 2 1/2 hours to take it. the worst part...i won't know if i passed for about three weeks. if i don't pass, it will cost me $400. oh well, worrying surely will do me no good.
posted by DeDe @ 9:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates