Thursday, March 15, 2007
help me post bail
i agreed to be picked up, hand cuffed and hauled off to jail (as part of a fund raising event for MDA on april 24th). call me crazy, but i like to do little things to give back to the community and i thought this might be fun. the MDA police will pick me up at my office and wisk me away to flemmings steak house where i will be given their version of "bread and water" while trying to raise my bail of $1950 and then i would be driven back to my office to continue my days work. the "warden" told me on the phone that i could even start raising my bail beforehand in order to shorten my sentence! is there anyone out there who can help me? i REALLY need your help!
posted by DeDe @ 9:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates