Friday, December 01, 2006
snafu
wednesday morning i was checking my business account on line and noted that my checkbook was off by more than $200 from what the bank showed on line. this is very strange since i always balance to the penny. after a little investigation i found that i had written a check for $25 and the bank processed it as $250. i immediatly called the banks 800 number and i was told that it would take 7-10 business days for them to correct my account, my immediate reply was that that was not good enough because it only took a few seconds to screw up my account to start with. the guy on the phone suggested that i go to my branch and talk to the manager because they could probably have it corrected in 3-4 business days. off to the bank i went with internet print outs of my transaction history and the cashed check, i left the copies with a teller and he said his manager would see what they could do to get it corrected in 3-4 business days. well, this morning (less than 48 hours later) i have a credit of $225 in my account! that's my WAMU.
posted by DeDe @ 1:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates