Monday, November 06, 2006
lousy saturday
i thought that i was going to be able to post pics of my new sectional on todays blog...NOT. when they came to deliver my "special order" on saturday, one of the three pieces was a wrong piece. apparently some jackass in the rc wiley store decided to cancel my special order and just send out a regular couch piece. i was pissed and the delivery guys were REALLY pissed when i rejected the entire order. i called my sales man and came really close to jumping through the phone. it was bad enough that late friday evening the store left me a message that my coffee table would not be delivered because it had been damaged in transport. UGH, what is it with me and my lack of luck with furniture? i just went through this one year ago! i am supposed to hear today just how long it will be until i can get my furniture. at this point, if i can't get it by thanksgiving, the damn store can just refund my money.
posted by DeDe @ 9:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates