Friday, November 17, 2006
i can't read your minds
i know that today is the 17th of november but my day is going like it is friday the 13th! this morning i got a call that went like this:

me: good morning, american national, this is dede, how may i help you?
woman: this is angela, how much insurance do i carry?
me: what is the last name on the account?
woman: mine
me: angela, what is your last name?
woman: oh, qi
me: what policy are you calling about?
woman: mine
me: auto, home or life?
woman: auto, how much insurance do i carry?

just a couple of minutes ago i got a call from another client wanting to know why someone in our springfield missouri office had not returned his call. after being asked several times i finally said that the guy was probably out sick. ugh
posted by DeDe @ 1:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates