Monday, May 08, 2006
the weekend
so after not feeling well for almost two full weeks, i got up on saturday morning feeling almost like my old self again. i was so excited that i went to home depot and bought a few flowers to plant in the back yard, a couple of spices to plant, pulled a few weeds and then went to the doctor for an ultrasound of my carotid arteries (should know the result within a couple of days).

saturday evening, my sweetie showed up to take me to dinner, i knew he was feeling guilty for something because he took me here! at dinner he told me that he was indeed feeling guily because in two weeks he hadn't even brought me a sandwich!!! i do need to give him a little credit though because he was calling to check on me. dinner was great, service was great and the company was fabulous.

to top off the weekend we went here last night.
posted by DeDe @ 9:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates