Tuesday, April 18, 2006
gotta love wamu
i have had my personal bank accounts with washington mutual (wamu) bank for quite some tine and a few months ago i moved my business account to them also. i have always enjoyed the way i am greeted in the branch, the "no fee" checking accounts and now they have a few more bonuses......free checks for life, 3 cents back for every debit card purchase (they send you a check at the end of the year).

as if that isn't enough, i got a call from wamu because they thought they saw something fraudulent on my debit card! i was at two gas stations on the same day (my car and a loaner car) and wamu called to make sure that i had made the purchases. is that cool or what? now if i could only get them to call me when i spend too much money!
posted by DeDe @ 10:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    I LOVE WAMU! I've been with them a while now too and I think they are the best bank!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates