Thursday, January 19, 2006
i know, i know, it's been a while
things have been so busy that i haven't had time to blog. but that is better than being bored to death! this year has started off with a bang and i have been pulling into work around 7:30am and working straight through until 5 or 6 in the evening. it dawned on me this morning that i am just getting too damned old for this 10 hour a day crap!

if i am so busy how am i writing this you ask? i had a client cancel which allowed me time to grab a bite to eat and write about being busy!
posted by DeDe @ 1:29 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger June said…

    Wow - your work schedule sounds like me when I was in the music business! I too often now say I'm too old for that crap, and have gotten much better about leaving the work at work rather than taking it home in my head.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger DeDe said…

    i wish i could leave everything at work and empty my head; hard to do when you are self employeed!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates