Tuesday, January 03, 2006
goodbye 05, hello 06
2005 was like a roller coaster for me; some highs, some lows, and definately a wild ride. new years eve was spent with my honey and was the most romantic ever!

2006 started with a hangover which turned into a bang when i bought this yesterday. i had to take my 2001 elantra into the dealership for a check up and just wanted to test drive this baby. the salesman told me i was going to fall in love and i DID! they gave me such a great deal that about three hours later i was driving my new little angel home!

i have decided that this is going to be the best year ever. it will be healthy, happy and prosperous. happy new year everyone!
posted by DeDe @ 12:37 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    congrats mom! you did a great job buying the car!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates