Thursday, September 08, 2005
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i definately need help from somebody/anybody; i have swamp mouth! i don't know what else to call it, all i know is that my mouth tastes nasty from the time i wake up to the time i go to bed. i called my tech at laser concepts and she told me that this is indeed a side effect of quitting the cig habit. the good news, according to her, is that it only lasts the first 4 weeks. yeah, that means only 2 more weeks for me.

so help me, i will try any idea or suggestion you give because right now i am coming close to brushing all of the enamel off of my teeth! last night i even ate raw garlic thinking it would help, so much for my thoughts! PLEASE HELP
posted by DeDe @ 11:58 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    listerine.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger DeDe said…

    tried that, nothing seems to work for more than 10 or 15 minutes.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates