Thursday, January 13, 2005
Here's to the new year, although a few days late
Kathryn has said for month's that I should have a blog. Since it's a new year and I am starting to feel like a new woman, what the heck, so here I go. I have no idea as to how often I will post or who on earth would want to read about my life but anything is possible.

Last night I had the priviledge of having dinner and going shopping with Kath. As a mother I am constantly amazed at how an 8lb 10oz chubby little girl turned out to be such a beautiful and smart woman. The older Kath gets, the better friends we seem to become and the more I cherish each and every moment we spend together. Thanks for a wonderful evening!
posted by DeDe @ 2:38 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    mom, i had fun with you too! i am so glad we're able to be great friends!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    p.s. i am VERY proud of you for starting your own blog with NO help from me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates