Friday, January 14, 2005
Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them....
I just got a call from a very dear friend who said that he had just been to the doctor and he is now a gimp like me; apparently he has strained the ligaments in his knee while I am recouperating from shoulder surgery. My response was that together we would make a whole person. I also added that "as we get older" our bodies don't always work the same as in our younger years. After going back and forth about you are only as old as you feel, I finally gave in and said that I will be 27 today. His response....that's how you look. Everybody put your boots on, it's getting deep in here!
posted by DeDe @ 9:19 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    aww. that's cute. we really COULD be sisters!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates