Tuesday, September 30, 2008
bad start, good day
i came into the office just after 7:30 this morning and started my daily download for my insurance business. about 3/4 of the way through i noticed that my mouse was getting finicky. by the time i was done with the download and starting to read e-mail, my mouse froze and then my keyboard did the same thing. so by 8:10 i was off to office max for a new cordless mouse and keyboard. so far i love the mouse, it is much better than my old one although my old one was one of the first ones ever sold! the keyboard i am not so sure about, it is quite compact, i almost feel like i am typing in a tuna can or something. it is nice however to have all of the markings on the keyboard, not the over used thing that i had. at least i can work now!!!
posted by DeDe @ 10:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates