Wednesday, May 14, 2008
scare the sh_ _ out of me!
i just got my mail and was scared to death when i saw an envelope from the irs! i am always afraid that i am going to be audited, even though i don't cheat (too much anyway!). the letter (which wastes postage and trees) was to tell me that my stimulus check should arrive by the 16th. while i appreciate that i will be getting a refund, this is the second letter i have received from the irs about the matter and if i get this letter that tells me that millions more are getting them too. STOP SENDING THE LETTERS AND SEND MORE CASH.
posted by DeDe @ 1:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates