Monday, September 11, 2006
it's getting lower!!!
every three months my doctor makes me go to the lab to have my A1C level checked due to my diabetes. at the end of june my level was at 5.9 and on july 13th my doctor changed and reduced my meds. i was so happy but frightened at the same time that my level would go up and she would need to change my meds again. i just got this months lab results....5.3! i see the doctor tomorrow and can hardly wait to see the look on her face when i hand her the results :)
posted by DeDe @ 11:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates