Friday, August 25, 2006
meet the friends
last night was the night that i was to meet one of my sweeties oldest and best friends. i looked great and felt great other than being a nervous wreck! i called kath because i knew she could calm me down and get me to stop pacing the floor while i was at home waiting to be picked up for our dinner date. kath reminded me that i was meeting the friends not the family and that the evening would go fine if i would just calm down. well, it worked! as soon as he walked in the front door and gave me his smile of approval i was myself again. we met up with his friends bob and chuck (they came in from cali together) at fellini's in sam's town. my sweetie and bob have been friends for just over thirty years, in fact bob credits my honey for saving his life about twenty years ago (long story here that i won't go into). anyway, dinner went well until bob looked at me and asked, "so do you two live together". Once I got done choking, I answered his question, all my jp did was sit there and smile. all in all the evening was a tremendous success and both bob and chuck gave their "nods of approval".
posted by DeDe @ 8:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates