Friday, August 04, 2006
kids; they grow up so fast
i never feel my age until i look at kath; it just seems as though she grew up overnight. i find it amazing that the older she gets the more she is "becoming the parental figure". in april when i wasn't feeling well, she took over the "mom role" and did a damn good job. now that she is leaving on a very over due and well earned vacation she played mom again. yesterday she informed me that if i needed anything (i know she meant if i get sick, etc) that i was to call lisa (she gave me two phone numbers and told me to put them in my cell phone) so that lisa could come in from cali to take care of me! the thing is, i know that lisa would come in if necessary. a few years ago i had surgery and lisa showed up at the hospital with a card and a goodie bag full of socks and magazines! lisa is "my other daughter" just like amy and jenny. yep, that's right, i am the luckiest mom in the world....four great daughters and only one pregnancy!!!
posted by DeDe @ 8:09 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that is awesome! I hope to be a momma to girls someday too!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates