Friday, July 07, 2006
i'm so excited
this is going to be a great weekend. tomorrow morning i meet kathryn for "hair cut" day and i get a new do. tomorrow night my girl friend tracy and i are going down to the paris for dinner, walk around at the bellagio, have drinks at the new york new york piano bar. sunday night my sweetie is taking me our for dinner to the charcoal room. monday (mid-morning) two of my girl friends are taking me out for "brunch" and monday night kath is taking me out for dinner and to see le reve. it may not be so bad turning 49 after all!
posted by DeDe @ 3:12 PM  
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates