Saturday, June 24, 2006
why can't good things come in 3s or 4s or 5s???
after having a rough week at work, i got home yesterday to find that my gardner had not been here to mow my lawn AGAIN. so i get on the phone to see if he has left the country or what. i am told that the guy that usually does my yard is now doing the "new landscape" jobs but that they will have someone out by monday. if no one shows up i am to call the main office again and i suppose that at that time they will send out a goat. i can only hope that the goat likes water, because i also have a broken sprinkler and so it appears that i have "old faithful" in my yard everytime the sprinklers come on.

this morning i jump in the shower so that i can get my errands run before the temp got to 142 and i had no hot water. nothing like a cold shower to wake your ass right up! after the shower i hear a funny noise and begin to investigate, i find that my backyard is flooded because the auto fill on my pool is busted. i get on the phone, call a plummer for the no hot water issue and the pool guy who just installed the new auto fill last september. thinking that these two bad things and the no show gardner are my "three things" i proceed to the market because i have no food in the house. i am happy to report that that went fine. however, this afternoon when i put popcorn in the micro, i discovered another "thing". while the light comes on and the turn table turns, my microwave does not work! i am nor sure how much more if this i can take. i am off to watch a movie, i can only hope that my dvd player still works!
posted by DeDe @ 8:12 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    damn that sucks! when it comes to money pits, i'm having the same problem. between my interest rate going up and my tooth, this is ridiculous.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates