Friday, May 22, 2009
this and that

first off, happy three day weekend! I am excited for sunday; kathryn is coming over to teach me to snorkel. i must get ready for mexico.

a week ago i got my summer haircut. i asked my girl to mow down the masses on my head and make it short for the summer. i told her that i did not want to be bothered with hairdryers in this awful heat. this is what i got (pardon the mirror, i am not coordinated enough to take my own picture any other way!). everyone has said that they love the look. i think i love it too, all i have to do is towel dry it and throw in some mouse, once it dries i run a brush through it. simple!
posted by DeDe @ 2:34 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates