Wednesday, June 11, 2008
phones
apparently my office phones are not working. this is according to the two guys from cox communications who showed up at my door just a little while ago. cox moved my office lines to my home on may 1st, it took about three weeks to get them working but they have been fine since then (knock on wood). out of the blue, these two guys show up "to repair" the lines and they have an order that says that "the business owner is irate because phones are not working". my reply was that i did not call in an order and that i have not been irate over the phones for almost three weeks! wtf? i am starting to feel as if i am losing my mind, therefore, if found please return ASAP.
posted by DeDe @ 11:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates