Thursday, January 24, 2008
further in the red
i just saw this and it has me seeing red. especially the part about..." Workers who make at least $3,000 but don’t pay taxes would get $300 rebates." so here is my question...what the hell is this country coming to? we are already experiencing the largest deficit in history and now this. why on earth should anyone who does not pay taxes get a tax rebate? and how wonderful that the government has decided to reward those with children (no offense mel). in essense, a mother could work part time for a few months and then stay at home collecting welfare with her 6 ot 7 kids and get back a bundle. I WANT MY OVARIES BACK!

here's another thought...just how much do you think will actually be spent by each family? my thought is that as bad as the economy is most people will use the rebate to pay their bills.

by the way, i hope everyone knows that you will be taxed on any and all rebates and therefore will be experiencing double taxation (unless you make $3,000 a year or less and don't pay taxes to being with).
posted by DeDe @ 1:40 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No offense taken and you are RIGHT (don't repeat that I said you were right-okay?). This rebate is STOOPID! Okay, I am your typical middle class family. And even with 3 kids this rebate really isn't going to help. To help me and all of us, lower the damn gas prices so my gallon of milk will come down, so I don't have to rob peter to pay paul just to feed my children! Oh, Bush is an IDIOT! And Pelosi is a hypocrite! And how dare "they" refer to us tax payers as "tax UNITS". That's all we are to them, a UNIT. I've got one UNIT they can look at! (I know, evil mommy)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger DeDe said…

    damn, i thought i was mad until i read your comment mel!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates