Tuesday, January 09, 2007
anniversary
it just dawned on me that this saturday, january 13th, will be my blogs two year anniversary. so my question is, where in the hell have the last two years gone, so much has happened and yet my life still feels pretty much the same. in the last two years i have:

1) gotten rid of one ex-husband
2) attempted to sell my home twice
3) fallen deeply and totally in love with a man who has NO imagination
4) completely refurnished my livingroom, family room and kitchen
5) purchased a new car
6) stopped smoking
7) had to learn to deal with a few new health problems
8) become a happier and better person (my opinion)

of course this is not all that has occurred and i did not list things in any special order, but these are the things that come to my mind quickly. all in all i guess that a lot has happened to me in two years and we will just have to sit back to see what the next two years bring.
posted by DeDe @ 2:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates