Monday, February 20, 2006
just because cupid is late...
my valentine's evening was spent at home with my dogs because my honey always works until 8 pm on tuesday nights. this is just something that you get used to even though you may not like it. to make up for it, on saturday we spent the evening lounging in front of the tv watching a stupid movie after having a nice home made dinner for a change and all of a sudden my honey brings out a blood pressure monitoring unit and gives it to me. he knows that i have just been diagnosed with high blood pressure and he wants "to make sure it gets and stays under control". he then proceeded to take my blood pressure to show me how to use it! some people may think this is stupid but i thought it was sweet because it shows me that he cares. tomorrow i get the rest of my gift, he is paying to have the windows in my new car tinted! thanks cupid!!!!!
posted by DeDe @ 7:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Proud mother of one fabulous daughter, proud owner of one really cute dog, old enough to know better, young enough to not care, hopeless romantic.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates